When There is No FEMA – Four Books
This is the definitive “encyclopedic” book on modern-day survival. Within these pages you’ll find the minute details on every aspect of disaster preparedness. It is these details that that can make all the difference when the chips are down.
When There is No FEMA
Survival for Normal People in (Very) Abnormal Times
Authored by Richard Bryant
The world is an increasingly dangerous place.
Anyone who is not living in a cave must realize by now that civilization is on the brink. If political instability is not enough …
- Natural disasters regularly strike around the world leaving death, devastation and human suffering in their wake.
- The great nations of the world are acting towards one another with increasing belligerence.
- Western nations are printing money “from thin air” at an alarming rate.
- Medical experts are sounding the alarms about antibiotic-resistant “super-bugs” and even the possibility of global pandemic.
With news of all this swirling around our lives is it any wonder that there is now a global disaster preparedness movement to enable individuals and families to be better prepared? It was these concerns that inspired the book “When There is No FEMA” – a book intended to serve as a detailed reference for virtually every aspect of conventional disaster preparedness.
There are many books that deal with the subject of survival, but few (or none) provide anything approaching the level of detail to be found in this book. Fewer still address the topic from the perspective of “normal people”. This professional, textbook-quality, 500+ page book represents the culmination of 3 years of painstaking research and authorship, and is intended to be the definitive reference for anyone interested in modern day disaster preparedness. Topics covered include:
- Disaster Planning
- Bugging in and bugging out
- Emergency food and water
- Emergency fuel and power
- Raising small livestock (chickens, rabbits, etc.)
- Survival gardening and farming
- Hunting, trapping and fishing
- Guns and other weaponry
- Home and community defense, defensive tactics and intelligence gathering
- First aid
- Post disaster physical fitness
- Disaster Communications
- The role of precious metals for disaster preparedness
- Survival strategies for those with limited means
One unique chapter provides a detailed action list and charter for instantly organizing a group, neighborhood or small town to survive a worst-case scenario. Another provides the most thorough treatment of personal and family disaster planning to be found anywhere.
If you are seriously concerned with your own safety, as well as that of your family and your community, then you’ll find much comfort having “When There is No FEMA” at your fingertips.