By using the NoFema.com web site (“Service”) and any services NoFema.com, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
NoFema.com reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://nofema.com/
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While NoFema.com prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that NoFema.com cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- When registering with NoFema.com, you must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required in order to successfully complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. NoFema.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted by you.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
Cancellation and Termination
You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account.
All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation of your account. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
NoFema.com, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other NoFema.com service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the possible loss of all Content in your Account.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
NoFema.com reserves the right, at any time and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof), with or without notice.
NoFema.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
All content posted on the Service is must comply with U.S. copyright law. Please review our copyright compliance policy. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
NoFema.com and its designees have the right (but not the obligation), in their sole discretion, to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that NoFema.com uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, NoFema.com, or any other NoFema.com service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by NoFema.com.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any NoFema.com customer, employee, member, or officer, will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other NoFema.com users. NoFema.com will attempt to contact the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other users.
- NoFema.com does not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that NoFema.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if NoFema.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
- The failure of NoFema.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and NoFema.com and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and NoFema.com (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Questions about the Terms of Service should be emailed to support@NoFema.com.